いざ！デジタルダンジョン！ by 夏木
Hop aboard the train.
Space Sentai Galacticrangers!
Go a little more traditional and have five member team, three guys and two girls. These five are cadets at an Intergalactic Space Center who defend the galaxy from an incoming invasion. They each come from different planets and bring their own skill set and cultural ideals. The main theme is learning to accept differences in your friends and similar people can be to one another.
- Red: A half Earthling/half elven looking alien who feels a little out of place for his mixed heritage but has a good attitude.
- Blue: A super strong alien woman and the oldest of the team. She makes terrible jokes but she’s there for her team.
- Yellow: An alien from a warrior planet with no gender, they’re the youngest of the team and tend to get in trouble often but they have a good heart. They do come to blows with White since their species was against Earth in the past.
- Green: A super fast alien. She’s the most serious of the team and tends to be in charge most of the time. Despite her seriousness, she’s the biggest advocate for better intergalactic partnerships.
- Black: An empath alien. He’s the most closed off due to being the only one of his kind as a cadet and being surrounded by more emotional beings. He’s introverted with a love of singing.
- White: An Earthling who was frozen for decades and as to adjust to the new way of life. He has a hard time in this new world, especially since Earth’s sworn enemies are their allies.
- Silver: Commander and a bird like alien who is both a mentor and a ranger when the time comes, employing both a strictness and an emotional aspect to her command. She sometimes sees in the team of 6 her old team that got lost in a battle years ago and she still feels guilt for despite being the youngest.
Villains: They’re a mix bag of aliens who simply want power and control
- Main Guy: An earthling who was once on the team with Silver but betrays the team.
- Secondary: An alien from the same planet as yellow who calls their planet weak for siding with Earth.
- Secondary: A half elven/half fast alien who joined the team because he felt alone in the universe. Strikes a friendship/rivalry with Red.
I present the most badass gifset on Tumblr.
Legitimately turned on by this
This is the best thing.
Oh my god
I don’t even know this fandom and this is cool.
Reason #999 why the cartoon will always be ONE MILLION PERCENT better than that travesty of a movie. They did so much research and put so much detail in you don’t even notice.
Bonus trivia: Toph got a unique martial arts style to match her distinct version of Earthbending (Southern Praying Mantis style, I think) which the creators found out later was (according to legend) invented by a blind woman. Totally a coincidence, but still so fucking cool.
(If you don’t watch the show, Toph is both blind from birth and the best damn Earthbender in the world. Also, GO WATCH THE SHOW.)
Obama on gay adoption
yeah totally ruining this country what a horrible guy
Fun fact: Obama has attempted to fix almost everything that he promised to fix, but the republicans have voted almost all of his bills out of congress. He’s not the problem.
That fact isn’t very fun